Business success relies on having a good understanding of your customers. Trying to understand the millions of individual consumers with different characteristics, responding to different circumstances and making different decisions in a constantly changing world, is challenging without the right tools.
SimulAIt mass-consumer modeling and forecasting
SimulAIt is a business tool that allows you to better predict and explore options to influence mass-consumer behavior.
SimulAIt is a highly scalable micro-simulation platform that enables you to model reactions and behaviors of individual consumers to new strategies, policies, products, prices and competitive behavior. Using “what-if” scenarios you can answer a broad range of questions and gain insight into the future outcomes of various options.
- Scalable engine, providing rapid turnaround for forecasts involving millions of individual consumers
- Includes population dynamics
- Handles multiple data sources
- Handles complex dynamic data using SimulAIt's dynamic multi-dimensional database and cognitive reasoning engine
- Considers the many factors that influence consumer decision making including: social, economic, environmental/engineering, political data
- Allows data sources to be updated
- Can incorporate your domain knowledge and assumptions into the model
- Extensible to enable models of all sizes and levels of detail to be developed in stages
- Supports the creation of multiple scenarios for comparisons and what-if analysis
- Provides visibility of assumptions and parameters that drive the simulation logic
- Fine-tune or test assumptions in different geographical regions, times, or other demographic aspects
- Results delivered in a range of different formats – plus you can utilize the results data to further analyze using Excel or your reporting and analytics tool(s) of choice