Organizational analysis is complex due to: team members with different knowledge coming and going, organizational (re)structure, informal social networks and communications, expansion or downsizing, the many tasks that need to be achieved and resources required to achieve them, and training and progression planning to ensure the future team can support the strategic objectives. This complexity makes organizational analysis challenging without the right tools.
SimulAIt Organizational Analysis
SimulAIt can assist with analyzing the people and structure within organizations to identify risk, and assist with organizational strategy and change required to achieve strategic objectives.
SimulAIt can assist in areas such as:
- Identify organizational risk, e.g. knowledge gaps, communication bottlenecks, critical employees, etc.
- HR and recruitment
- Progression planning
- Organizational restructure, expansion or downsizing
- Improve organization efficiency
- Impact of new policies, procedures or doctrine
SimulAIt Features for Organizational Analysis
- Multi-level matrix to define relationships between people, communications, knowledge, tasks and resources, and the combination thereof
- Specification of how the relationships change over time
- Behavioral reasoning framework allows you to configure behavioral rules and team interactions, and the impact of influences (e.g. policies and procedures, tasks, communications), for different team members or team roles
- Fine-tune or test assumptions in different teams, times, or departments/projects